Hello, I'm Julie Gilmore, the owner of Creative Portraits and a professional photographer for over 16 years. I've been hooked on photography (and travel) ever since my Granny handed me a camera on a mission trip to Mexico back when I was in the 4th grade. Over the years, I've used my camera on four of the seven continents (Asia, Australia, and Antarctica are on my bucket list) and photographed models in some fantastic cities like New York and L.A. In 2007, my husband and I remolded the old Harley-Davidson shop here in Iowa Park into my dream studio.
Some more random facts about me:
- I am incredibly grateful for my family.
- I'm a Canon girl and currently shoot with the Canon 5D Mark iii
- I love road trips.
- Fall is my favorite time of the year.
- I'm a Dr. Pepper and sweet tea kind of gal.
- I'm a Texan, born and raised.
- I wish mornings didn't start until 11 am.
- I'm an artist.
- I love to cook.
- I'm an avid reader of both fiction and nonfiction. My favorite book is "Love Languages" by Dr. Gary Chapman.
- I love to make lists.